The following is a list of currently scheduled courses. All courses start promptly at 9am, unless otherwise noted. Please check back often as our schedule is updated weekly.
To register, simply note the course number of the course you wish to take and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the class number in the subject line. Once your registration has been received, a detailed email will be sent outlining all of the requirements for the course along with an invoice to pay for the course. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to message us on social media or send us an email at email@example.com.
Thanks, we look forward to training with you.
►Alaska Concealed Handgun Permit course ($149).
Cripara’s ACHP Course deliver’s the State of Alaska’s curriculum to qualify for a concealed carry permit. The standard ACHP course is 12 hours in duration (8 hours classroom/4 hours range) and covers topics such as Alaska Law, Use of Force, concealed carry permit laws, and safe and responsible firearm use. The class is a great start for beginner shooters or anyone wishing to take advantage of reciprocity. Currently, 38 other states recognize Alaska’s Permit. Fingerprints and photograph included in price.
Classroom: June 23/Anchorage
Range: June 24, Birchwood Range
Classroom: July 28/Anchorage
Range: July 29, Rabbit Creek Range
Classroom: August 25th
Range: August 26th, Birchwood Range
►Carbine 2.0 ($99)
This one day class will emphasize perfecting the basics and will also introduce the student to some intermediate skills. Unusual positions, shooting on the move, and communication, among others will be covered. Basic Carbine (or equivalent) is a prerequisite. Ammo requirement: 200 rounds.
CARBINE 2.0 18-04
August 11th, Rabbit Creek Range
CARBINE 2.0 18-05
September 22nd, Birchwood Range
►Shotgun 1.0 ($99)
This one day course will introduce you to the defensive use of a shotgun. We will cover zeroing, patterning, fundamentals of marksmanship, and position shooting, just to name a few. If you haven’t attended any formal shotgun training- this is your course. Ammo requirement: 100 Rounds buckshot/20 rounds of slug.
SHOTGUN 1.0 18-06
September 9th, Birchwood Range
- Payment must be received prior to attending the course in which you register for. If you are unable to attend the selected course, you must notify Cripara by phone or email more than 3 days before the scheduled course to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 3 days prior will result in no refund due to the improbability of being able to replace your spot with another student on such short notice.
- If you can’t attend the training your spot can be filled by another person (of your choosing) in lieu of losing your tuition.
- Cripara reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. If any repeated safety violations are noted during training you will be asked to leave.
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the training in order to participate in firearms training.