Want to host a CRIPARA course at your range?
Open enrollment courses are available to US Citizens from law abiding citizen to LEO or military backgrounds. Applicants must have no criminal record that precludes firearm ownership (State or Federal).
- Classes require a minimum of 10 students.
- Ranges must be approved and zoned as ranges, 50 yards or longer, for all rifle/carbine classes.
- Target stands, sticks, backers should be provided by the range.
- The range host will be responsible for helping advertise the class and fill the seats.
- One range/class host seat is compensated per 10 students.
Note to hosts: From the time a class is scheduled, seats must start to fill up. If the class does not start to fill, the class will be canceled or rescheduled to a later time.
If you are a host that can meet these requirements but require additional information, please send a detailed email about your facility, including any questions you may have about our courses, to email@example.com.