Our Firearms program is designed to provide basic, intermediate, and advanced level skills for the defensive use of firearms. It includes courses ranging from a 12-hour course for a concealed handgun permit (ACHP), to an intense two-day course with the pistol, rifle, or shotgun- and everything in between. For a detailed list of the Firearms training, please click on the appropriate link. If you have any questions regarding firearms training, please contact email@example.com.
All of our training is taught by professional instructors with years of experience. Our instructors are certified by State and/or National training entities and have been instructing in their respective disciplines for years.
Click on the appropriate link to check out our courses. To view our current calendar for training dates/locations, please click on the “calendar” tab at the top of the page. We are currently accepting PayPal/Visa/Master Card/Debit Card payments or we can email an invoice if needed.
All previous Cripara students are invited back to any Cripara class that they’ve already attended, free of charge, as space is available.
Any of our courses can be modified to fit a particular group or organization’s needs. If you have at least 10 people willing to train, we can do a “closed course” training in the subjects you wish. For further information on closed/private courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for visiting. We look forward to training with you.
- Payment must be received prior to attending the course in which you register for. If you are unable to attend the selected course, you must notify us by phone or email more than 3 days before the scheduled course to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 3 days prior will result in no refund due to the improbability of being able to replace your spot with another student on such short notice.
- If you can’t attend the training your spot can be filled by another person (of your choosing) in lieu of losing your tuition.
- Cripara reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. If any repeated safety violations are noted during training you will be asked to leave.
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the training in order to participate in firearms training.